Saturday, March 12, 2011

Series Saturday Part 2

Series Saturday Part 1
My eyes closed and I rested my head up against the corner. I felt like I was on a Tilt o Whirl. J walked in the house and he slammed the door. I jumped and quickly opened my eyes. Steadying myself against the walls, I was no longer amused with the predicament I got myself into. "Okay, maybe I went a little overboard with the wine." I said. My stomach was churning. I felt like I was going to be sick. It could've been my nerves, but I'm pretty sure it was the 4 glasses of wine I drank with dinner.

I could hear J fiddling around downstairs for a few minutes. After 3 failed attempts to turn the alarm on, he yelled up the stairs, "What's the god forsaken code again?" That made me smile. It seemed he also had too much to drink. Maybe he wouldn't notice my lack of balance and flushed cheeks. "3-4-3-4." I yelled down.  He entered the correct code and the system turned on. "I tried that, three times." He mumbled. As he climbed the stairs two at a time, my stomach felt worse. This time it was nerves. I could feel his gaze on me when he walked in, but he didn't say anything. Drawers opened and closed with force. He was looking for something. Was he in the "implement" drawer or was he just getting his pajamas? He went to the bathroom and shut the door. It seemed like he was in there forever.

 I closed my eyes for a what seemed like a moment, but when I opened them again, the light was off. "J?" I called. "Yes, Dear?" He answered. I didn't need to look at him to know he was smiling. I could hear it in his voice. "How long are you going to leave me in the corner?" "How long is it going to take for you to sober up?" He asked. "That might take a while." I sighed and he laughed. "Yes, I suppose it will take a while. Why don't you come over here and I'll see if I can speed up that process." I turned slowly and cautiously toward the bed. "How are you going to do that?" I asked. "Hmmm. I have a few ideas. We have that new strap just begging to be used. The paddle always leaves quite an impression." I was almost to the bed, but I didn't know if he was serious or not, so I hesitated going any further. He grabbed me and pulled me in bed next to him. "But I think I'll just cuddle you, because you look so darn cute in those pajamas."

I cuddled up next to him, but couldn't seem to get close enough. When I finally found the right spot, he squeezed me tight and rubbed his face up against mine. His face was stubbly and he smelled of whiskey and toothpaste. I smiled to myself. "I don't think it would be possible for me to love this man any more than I already do." I thought. "I missed you so much tonight. That was mean to leave me here alone while you went out with Marie and Doug." "How did you know I was out with Marie and Doug?" "Who else would you be drinking whiskey with until midnight? Did they wonder where I was?" "No, they didn't wonder because I told them. I said you were a naughty little brat this evening and you were spending the rest of the night with your nose in the corner, thinking about the extremely hard spanking you were going to get once I got home." I giggled into his chest. "I know you would never do that." "Of course they wondered. I told them you weren't feeling like yourself and you needed a night at home to unwind." He said as he rubbed my back. His hand got lower and lower until it reached my bottom. It rested there for a moment and then SMACK. "And did you unwind, young lady?" "Yes, Sir." I said as I blushed and tucked myself under his chin. He gently grabbed my face and forced me to look at him. "Are you sure? The hair brush is sitting right here if you need a reminder on how to not act like a spoiled brat." "No, I don't need a reminder. I was just tired. I'm sorry." "In that case, I guess I need to start enforcing your bedtime again. But not tonight. Tonight we have more important things to tend to. Bedtimes will have wait." He said as he slipped my shirt off and smashed his lips against mine.


I woke up the next morning and I could barely open my eyes. "Oh my god. I think I'm dying." I moaned. "You aren't dying, Drama Queen. Maybe you should think about this next time you decide to drink an entire bottle of wine." J said as he kissed my forehead and rolled out of bed. "No, don't go. Come back." I whined. "If I lay with you, who will make you breakfast and bring you aspirin?" He asked as he slipped his boxers on. "The butler? Or did you send him home again?" I asked, sarcastically. "Yes, I let poor Jeeves have the weekend off. But I won't be gone long." "Why are you doing this? Aren't you still mad about my tantrum?" "No, I'm not mad. I never was mad. You are just the most frustrating brat in the world. I'm doing this because I feel bad. Who do you think opened that wine last night and left it on the counter for you to find?" He smirked. "You are in soooo much trouble when you get back up here, Mister." I said as I shook my head. "Ooooo. You're scary when you're hung over." He said as he turned toward the door.

 "I'll come help you. Where are those cute little pajamas you loved so much last night? Are they still wearable or did you shred them when you ripped them off me?" I asked as I went to get out of bed. He put his hand up to stop me. "They are right here. But you are staying in bed. I'll be back in 20 minutes." "But what am I supposed to do while you're gone? I'll miss you too much." I said with a pout. He walked over to the bed and gave me a kiss. "Roll over." He whispered in my ear. As I rolled over onto my stomach, he threw the sheet down to the foot of the bed. He picked up the hairbrush and gave me ten hard smacks. "Owwwwwwwww." I groaned. He set the brush down, rubbed my bottom and then covered me up with the sheet. "Why did you do that?" I asked as I rubbed my burning butt. "Because I wanted to. Now you will have something to do while I'm gone. When you're done rubbing the sting out of your cheeks, I'll be back up here with breakfast."



9 comments:

  1. Oh I just love things that are more important than bedtime! Squee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I like where this is headed.

    More, please.

    Oops. I'm supposed to be writing. Look at that. You are leading me astray! Oh noes!

    Lunargirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wish is my command, Lunargirl. But no more until next Saturday!!!

    justagirl :) me toooooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this addition to your story C. Keep up the great work. It took me awhile to get to read it, but I wouldn't have missed it. I'll be looking forward to this upcoming Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice, C. Keep up the good work.

    Also, really like the new blog design. Quite attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog has gone girly, C! Nice, must be a good sign ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you everyone.
    xoxoxo

    Wordsmith-Yes, I'm feeling quite girly, but for no apparent reason! I think it was just time for a change.

    ReplyDelete