Friday, June 17, 2011

Hey, Remember that one time my room-mate heard me getting spanked??

aaaahhhh the joy of pushing buttons. I love pushing buttons, testing limits, sticking one toe...maybe two over the line and then pulling it back. So I was in a playful mood. "E" was on the bed on his stomach. A plethora of implements were in reach. I couldn't resist. I gave him a swat on each cheek with the evil wooden hairbrush. "Before you do that again, listen to what I'm going to...." SWAT SWAT. Another two swats on each cheek. The next thing I know, I was on my stomach with my hands pinned underneath me and he was going to town on me with the ping pong paddle.




Don't get me wrong, it hurt, but I couldn't stop laughing. I was so amused by the fact he told me to wait to hear what was going to happen to me if I smacked him again and before he could even get the words out, I already smacked him. My laughing just fueled the fire. Later, we realized the paddle was the second implement my butt broke. Back to the story- I'm laughing, he's spanking. The ping pong paddle is loud. He was scolding. Something like, "When I tell you to stop, I mean it." Which of course just made me laugh harder. I was also begging him to stop every once in a while. Long story short, we weren't being quiet because my room-mate was gone for the night. He got frustrated and stopped. He got up and went out to the living room and I followed him, implement in hand, smacking him a few times. We were laughing and messing around and then I stopped dead in my tracks. My room-mate's keys were sitting on the side table by the door. I wanted to cry. She walked in sometime during our very loud play time. I live in a pretty small apartment and my bedroom is right by the front door. Unless she had a pair of my earplugs in, she heard us. After I stopped laughing, the panic kicked in. After a few minutes of contemplating moving out, I sent her a text.

       Me-  "Oh Hi. Thought you were going to be out late, ya whore? For your inconvenience, please enjoy some strawberry shortcake." (I had just made home-made strawberry shortcake.)
     
      Her- "haha. The storm was too intense, so I came back. You two rascals enjoy yourselves. My TV is turned up very loud and all I can hear in here is the sound of justice and Elliot Stabler." (AKA she was watching Law and Order.)

 She hasn't said anything about it, but I haven't seen her since Sunday, when E was still here. Hopefully, she forgot about it. Highly unlikely, but I'm still hopeful.

6 comments:

  1. If she didn't come busting in the room to save you, I think you're OK :)

    I have a good friend who stumbled upon my journal once (she didn't realize what it was) and read some VERY detailed descriptions of a recent spanking I'd gotten. She told me she read it, and we both blushed for a while and were uber embarrassed, but we're still friends and never mentioned it again.

    Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fortunately she didn't come in earlier when I was getting a "real" spanking. Had I not been laughing so hard, I'm sure she wouldve knocked or called me or something. If I had to pick one spanking for her to walk in during, that one wouldve been it! Oh man your journal!!??!! If I ever stumbled upon something like that, I wouldn't have said anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you hadn't mentioned Elliot Stabler, now if I were still that way inclined there is a man whose knee I wouldn't mind being over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. C, sounds like your roommate is a cool gal so all is fine, and never underestimate the power of homemade strawberry shortcake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aunty A- Ughhhh. Elliot. The fictional love of my life. Many times I have fantasized about being over that lap.

    Michael- She is very cool indeed. I was still extremely embarrassed. But that ship has sailed. She still hasn't mentioned it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just started reading, but wanted to say hi and delurk myself :) and agree with all the stabler lovers - mmm.

    ReplyDelete