Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Who wants to play a game??

What you need-
    A deck of cards
    2 wooden implements
    2 leather implements
    1 spanker
    1 spankee
    2 Ice packs (one for each cheek)


We played with the bath brush, the hair brush, the strap and the tawse. I didn't get to pick the implements we used, just the ones we didn't....

Shuffle the cards, Spankees. Trust me. The Spankers WILL cheat. You are going to flip 3 cards. The first card determines leather or wood. Red is wood. Black is leather. The next card determines which implement. 1-9 is the less "hurty" of the 2. 10-A is the worst one. The next card determines how many swats. 1-10= that many swats. Any face card = 10. I swear I alternated between the worst wooden implement and the worst leather implement for 6 rounds. 10 swats EVERY TIME. I wish I was lying. 10 with the tawse. 10 with the hair brush. 10 with the tawse. 10 with the hair brush. My readers are smart. I'm sure you understand where I'm going with this. "That doesn't seem like it would be that bad, C." Well, we played this (not) fun game after he spanked me with the wooden spatula from hell for my attitude. I was begging and whining to stop, but we made it through all 52 cards.

After I was as red as an apple and so sore I felt like I had rug burn on my bum, he leaned my over a stool and went to town on me with the bath brush. The reason-

               
I have what some might call a little bit of a pinching problem.... 

3 comments:

  1. The bruises look like a smiley face... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my...that sounds like a horrible game! (in all the right ways, of course)...i may have to find someone to try it out with me... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anon- There are more bruises under his sleeve. The bruises make a perfect Little Dipper. Wish I would've gotten a picture :)

    Jess- It is a perfectly horrid game. I had a blast.

    ReplyDelete